Submissions are closed. If you have already submitted, you
can access the paper handling system. [Click here to go to the paper submission system]
- Submissions may be made as papers, posters, demos or workshops/tutorials.
- The conference will receive technical sponsorship from the IEEE EMBS.
- All submissions must conform to the IEEE format, US Letter. Document templates are available here: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Submissions must be converted to PDF and pass the IEEE PDF xPress test before being submitted. Authors must acknowledge IEEE PDF compliance during the submission process. [Click here to go to PDF eXpress instructions]
- Subsequently published submissions will become part of the IEEE Online Library, carrying the IEEE copyright notice. Authors of accepted submissions will be required to complete
the IEEE Copyright Form.
- Proceedings will be distributed in electronic format at the conference
- Prizes will be awarded for the following categories: best paper, best student paper, best poster/demo.
- Papers must describe original and unpublished work.
- Papers must be 4-8 pages, double column, formatted according to the IEEE template. The page limit includes images, figures, tables and references. All papers should also include the title, an abstract, keywords, author’s names, affiliations, postal addresses, e-mail addresses and the contact author for the paper.
- Selected papers will be published in a special issue of a journal (currently under negotiation).
Posters / Demos
- Posters should describe preliminary or late-breaking results.
- A demo should be a live, interactive installation. If accepted, space will be allocated to show the demo and an associated poster.
- Poster and demo abstracts must be 1-2 pages, double column, formatted according to the IEEE template. The page limit includes images, figures, tables and references. All posters and demos should include the title, an abstract, author’s names, affiliations, postal addresses, e-mail addresses and the contact author for the paper.
- Generally, demo presenters will be required to bring their own equipment. Upon request, special equipment needs (e.g. large displays) can be met on a rental basis.
Tutorials / Workshops
- We are soliciting technical and clinical tutorials and workshops. Interested instructors should submit 1-page proposals including Tutorial / Workshop title, instructors, contact information of organizer, objectives, intended audience and abstract.